Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
More images SeeHide
Description See +Hide
TOPOCENTER is a local distribution brand with its 14 stores throughout France and its associated service offers, sells Leica Geosystems devices, leader in measurement technologies.
Among its wide range of measuring devices, TOPOCENTER sells the very latest total construction stations Leica iCON, Leica iCR70 and Leica iCR80: the most productive autonomous installation solution for the construction of buildings.
These intuitive iCON total construction stations increase efficiency on any construction site, automatically identifying the prism and automatically winding it up in the event of loss of sight. This therefore provides the most reliable, simple and automated configuration for the construction structure.
These latest total construction stations make up the 100% BIM compatible iCON layout solution. These robotic total stations, along with the Leica iCON CC80 field tablet and an improved version of the iCON Build field software, constitute a complete solution fully aligned with modern building information modeling (BIM) processes and provides a flow Simplified and continuous data collection of realistic 3D design models between the office and the field, and vice versa.
“The iCON Build Layout Objects application allows us to start directly from a model and gives us all the information in one place. We can move around in the model, hide elements and simplify areas in the elevation settings. Thus, specific objects can be selected, configured and displayed in 3D on the controller without any prior data manipulation, "said James Gault, senior site engineer at John Sisk & Son, an international construction company. “Leica iCON equipment has been invaluable, allowing our engineers to use their time more efficiently, increase their productivity, improve their accuracy and quality. "
Guaranteed configuration efficiency!
The iCR70 and iCR80 total stations offer a simple, guided setup program designed to automatically search for and identify targets, as well as the most stable locking on the prism for configuring design data. Users see an increase in productivity of around 80% compared to other configuration practices.
Flexible processing of 3D model data
The iCON configuration solution allows flexible management of fully rendered 3D design models between the field and the office. Users are free to select their work packages according to the objects present on the site, at each stage of construction, with simple but powerful filtering mechanisms increasing the efficiency of construction sites.
Features of the Leica ICR80 Robot:
- Angular precision 1 ', 2' or 5 '
- Range without reflector 1,5m to 1000m
- Increased precision on 1mm prism + 1.5ppm
- Total construction station with PowerSearch
- ATRplus automatic target recognition
- Mechanical motorization (with gear)
- IP55 protection
- Operating temperature -20 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Power supply Li-Ion battery
- Other characteristics:
- laser R1000 EDM, EGL, WLAN, Bluetooth, RS232 / radio handle / USB port / SD card interface, 2GB eMMC Flash Memory, 1GB SDRAM, laser plummet, iCON 5 'WVGA color touch screen, integrated iCON Start Kit software, docking automatic, prism tracking, weight 5,3 kg.
CC80 notebook features:
- Intel Core i5 1.6GHz 4GB SDRAM processor.
- 128 GB of storage on SSD.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit.
- 7 "" color TFT screen, resolution of 1280X800.
- 3G / 4G communication, Bluetooth V4.0, Wlan, USB port.
- Integrated L1 GPS, 5MP auto-focus and 2MP front camera with webcam and microphone.
- 7.2V Li-Ion battery.
- Dimension: 203mm x 32mm x25mm
- Weight: 640g with battery.
- Working temperature: -10 ° c to 50 ° C.
General documentation SeeHide
Technical documentation SeeHide
web links SeeHide
Leica iCR80 1 "pack online catalogWeb linkConsult
Leica iCON iCR80 Robotic Total Station pageWeb linkConsult
- #Construction site