Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
Description See +Hide
The acrylic paints in the SurfaPaint ThermoDry range provide annual energy savings (up to 30% heating and / or air conditioning consumption).
Reflecting more than 90% of thermal radiation, SurfaPaint ThermoDry Interior is a paint which allows to maintain and regulate the ambient temperature of an interior (freshness in summer, heat in winter).
SurfaPaint ThermoDry Interior treats thermal comfort, interior:
- Block heat transfer
- Prevents moisture condensation, cold islands, mold development
- Limits thermal bridges
- Reduces thermal conductivity
- Reflects 94% of infrared radiation
Of high professional quality, it covers interior walls and ceilings for a yield of 10 to 12 m² per liter. With a high covering power, protecting surfaces from humidity, it can be applied like any other paint in the aqueous phase (brush, roller, spray gun).
- Available in 3 L or 10 L can
- White in color, it can also be tinted in a light tone or sustained.
- Velvety mat finish.
- Made in the European Union.
Labeling with A + classification (Information on the level of emission of volatile substances into the indoor air, presenting a risk of toxicity by inhalation, on a scale going from A + (very low VOC emissions) to C (high VOC emissions). paint effectively preserves the quality of indoor air to protect the health of occupants but also painters.
- Thermal conductivity: (EN ISO 12667: 2004): 0,096 W / (mK).
- Thermal reflection:> 90% of the infrared light region (ASTM G173-03).
- Emittance (ASTM E408-71): 0,91
- Friction resistance (ISO 11998: 2006): Class 1
- Thermal performance of building materials (ISO 13786: 2007): the paint is qualified for its thermal protection.
General documentation SeeHide
General catalog 2021PDF 1.63MBConsult
SurfaPaint ThermoDry Interior product sheetPDF 963.37kbConsult
SurfaPaint ThermoDry Interior White PaperPDF 1.55MBConsult