Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
Description See +Hide
The DEEP INJECTIONS® process stabilizes cracked or collapsed buildings by strengthening their deep subsoil and consolidating their foundations.
Following a preliminary study, the treatment area is defined and holes (Ø 30 mm max.) Are made according to a precise mesh. Thereafter, the resin injections are carried out in successive levels under the foundations, through cannulas conveying the resin into the ground to the desired depth. The resin will then fill all the voids present in the soil, compact the land with its expansion and raise the structure if necessary.
This technique is suitable for stabilizing all types of buildings: houses, buildings, swimming pools, warehouses, churches, historic monuments, commercial buildings, etc.
The Deep Injections® solution is faster, less invasive and much more economical than traditional underpinning techniques (piles or micropiles).
Mainly known for curative actions, this technique is also suitable for preventive treatments during an elevation modifying the descent of loads for example.
- Quick and minimally invasive intervention
- Immediate effectiveness
- Injection through the foundations without damaging the structure
- Possibility of partial or localized intervention
- No vibration, no dust
- Pressure up to 10 MPa
- Increase in the bearing capacity of a soil before a rehabilitation
- Stabilization of all types of buildings
- Improvement of almost all the land, including clay
General documentation SeeHide
Web link SeeHide