All of our structural wood and dry planed solid wood come from PEFC-certified French forests and are entirely processed in France.
We therefore naturally have the Bois de France label. The MONNET-SEVE SOUGY group offers a wide range of planed dry wood which will allow all construction projects for a house with a wooden frame, extensions, or elevations, or even thermal solutions from the outside to be carried out.
• Fir/Spruce or Douglas fir
• Class of mechanical resistance C18 or C24
• Kiln-dried wood with a moisture content of 18% at +/- 2%
• 4-sided planing with chamfers
• 22x45 and 30x45 calibrated battens without chamfer