We offer our customers a digital transition process for operations, the aim of which is to build a real-time digital twin of the site to allow the application of digital tools to address the challenges of security, operational performance, logistics or quality.
Ensure the safety of your employees
Any lack of vigilance can lead to an accident. Even today, 1 in 10 workers is injured every year in the field.
Our enhanced signage system makes it possible to avoid these dangers that your employees face every day much more effectively than with simple signage.
- The PIROS.42 augmented road sign defines the danger zones. It is enough to place it, on any type of surface, in the desired zone in order to delimit it (traffic cone, wall, machines,…). An invisible information zone is then generated around it with a predefined diameter: 3, 8 or 15 meters.
- The ELSA.42 connected bracelet alerts operators as soon as they enter one of these zones, with an audible and vibrating signal. Its touch screen displays the various signals encountered in real time (prohibitions, dangers, safety measures, restrictions).
Optimizing operational performance
We equip connected objects with everything that generates value, danger or waste in the field such as cranes, shovels, material pallets. Our objects allow to geolocate whether it is indoor or outdoor on our Fieldtracker platform. Once all the resources are connected, they generate data which is received in the cloud on our platform and this is where we create value for our customers.
- Sends automatic activity reports
- Visualization of the construction site in 3D live and in replay
- Monitoring of key resources in the field
- Resource monitoring