The terracotta construction system for a high-performance, economical and low-carbon project.
+ THERMAL ADVANTAGES
+ ECONOMIC BENEFITS
Up to 30% on the building envelope
- Maintain living space identical and regulatory without enlarging the construction area allows savings on different lots.
- No expensive and difficult to install additional circuit breakers at the end of the floor or the use of External Thermal Insulation (ITE).
+ COMFORT ADVANTAGES
- Natural air conditioner, bio'bric offers unequaled comfort in summer and winter thanks to the inertia of the brick.
- Bio'bric bricks are classified A+ for VOC emissions (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Inert, the brick prevents the development of mold responsible for respiratory allergies.
+ LIMITED CARBON IMPACT
- Geo-based clay : 100% mineral, the brick is made from clay extracted from deposits located near our factories.
- Decarbonized production : Bouyer Leroux is committed to increasing the share of renewable energies in its manufacturing process; 90% carbon-free energy by 2027, which will further reduce the FDES values of its terracotta bricks and accessories by 20%.
- Site optimizations : transport, waste on site, use of water.
- Inertia and sustainability : Performance that does not degrade over the years.
Focus planelle supermax & bgv'costo th+
The best thermal performance on the market for 20 cm masonry.
With its new supeRmax planelle, bio'bric offers the most efficient solution on the market for terracotta floor plans thanks to its thermal resistance of 1,70 m².K / W.
Combined with the most insulating 20 cm brick in the bio'bric range, the bgv'costo th+ (R = 1,50 m².K/W), it thus offers the solution of excellence for the construction of multi-storey buildings : Ψ L9 = 0,26 W/m².K in concrete floor.
Composition of the package:
- Terracotta brick structure walls : range of 20 cm thick honeycomb bricks: Rth from 1,00 to 1,50 m².K/W.
- Insulated terracotta slabs for effective treatment of the thermal bridge at floor level.
- Roller shutter boxes not visible from inside the accommodation
- Formwork-acroterion bricks for terracotta continuity in flat roofs.