The performance of aluminum combined with the noble and elegant character of wood: these are the strengths of the SYma wood mixed window. The oak interior will delight all wood lovers who want to combine their parquet or other decorative elements. Enjoy the durability of aluminum outdoors.
La SYma Wood with its polymer core very insulating allows the creation of single or double windows or patio doors. It has a hidden opening of 78 mm and frame of 74 mm thick. The 28mm thick low-emissivity double glazing is an asset because it will give you excellent insulation to your habitat. The SYma wood is suitable for heavy rains with its triple seal and hidden rainwater drainage.
2 STYLES / MODERN OR TRADITIONAL
In order to adapt the joinery to all interior atmospheres, choose between a contemporary or traditional aestheticism by bringing a sleek or molded design.
The quality of the wood material associated with the expertise and know-how of our teams will allow you to carry out all types of configurations for your joinery.
COLORS TO CHOOSE
A large choice of colors is available to your home with this window. Oak provides the wood finish, with a choice of 15 lacquered colors available. All colors are available to measure and on request. A finish with 2 coats of solvent-free stain is also possible.
HANDLE CENTERED ON 2 LEAVES
• Narrow central flap 92 mm wide.
• Toulon Secustik® handle lacquered in brushed aluminum tone, with integrated locking mechanism.
• 20 mm thermal break threshold (compatible with PMR standards)
• Black hot edge spacer on glass
• Insulating panel of 28mm exterior aluminum facing and interior wood facing
• 10-year warranty for carpentry
• 10-year guarantee for the durability of the coating