Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
Description See +Hide
The Reef Premium provides access to the benchmark relating to the implementation of structures, safety, hygiene, health, accessibility of buildings and the energy constraints of new and existing buildings.
It is also an archiving service for the Reef Repository, which was in force as of 2003, and which is enriched with the updates of the Reef. It thus makes it possible to cover at least the ten-year guarantee of the works in the event of litigation or faulty work, requiring to consult the Referential which was in force on the date of the works. It gives access to the different versions that a document has undergone over time.
The Reef Premium also offers a Media Library whose illustrated and didactic content has been selected to supplement the texts of the standard, in order to better understand and apply the regulations of the construction sector.
With Le Reef Premium, you have a complete and up-to-date technical and regulatory reference for the building, ie more than 4 references in force, including more than 900 in full text and comprising 3 standards.
- The main legislative and regulatory texts of the construction sector
- All DTU - NF DTU in force
- Over 1770 full-text standards
- All Eurocodes and their national annexes in full text
- All Technical Specifications (CPT)
- The search for valid technical opinions
- Official texts and rules for calculating thermal regulations
- The guides, reports and professional recommendations of the RAGE program
- Professional rules accepted by C2P
- A set of guides and technical solutions
- Certification notices
- More than 110 guides published by CSTB
- Publications from partner organizations: AQC, IRIS-ST and OPPBTP
- Videos and calculation tools
- Product characteristics: Online service accessible from the Batipédia site
General documentation SeeHide
Summary The Reef PremiumExternal PDFConsult
Comparative table Reef rangeExternal PDFConsult
CSTB Editions and Software Catalog 2021ExternalConsult
Web link SeeHide
- Technical and regulatory edition
- # Batipedia
- # Repository
- # Energy
- # Regulation