The Reef Collection DTU allows you to access the rules for the design and implementation of building works and to follow their evolution.
Accessible from the BATIPÉDIA portal, The Reef Collection DTU provides you with an exhaustive database of more than 1000 references in force, including more than 900 in full text, essential for the definition of projects, the execution of works and their reception, whatever the type of building:
- All DTU - NF DTU in force
- The Technical Specifications (CPT)
- The rankings
- Professional rules accepted by C2P
- A selection of legislative and regulatory texts of the legal framework of construction
From traditional to innovative techniques, the Reef Collection DTU covers the following building works:
- Foundations - Masonry
- Timber constructions
- Metal Construction
- Facades and cladding
- Carpentry - Closure - Glazing
- Floor and wall coverings
- Atrerie - Fumisterie
- Heating - Ventilation - Air conditioning
- Online service accessible from the Batipédia site
With the Reef Collection DTU, you have regularly updated information that is accessible as soon as an update is made. When an amendment modifies a DTU, the modification is directly incorporated into the original text. The consolidation thus gives the complete updated text as it applies.
The Reef Collection DTU also helps answer questions on the legal framework of construction: works contracts, construction insurance, responsibilities and guarantees, technical control, labor law and site safety.