Grouting is an essential phase in creating a tiled surface. In addition to its functional aspect guaranteeing the waterproofing and maintenance of the tiled surface, the joint greatly contributes to the aesthetics of the work.
CEGECOL® has developed CARROJOINT PREMIUM, intended for floor and wall tiling, indoors and outdoors, this new versatile, colorful and stylish tiling joint also offers new advantages.
▪ Its ultra smooth finish and very fine grain size
(0,3 mm) make it an aesthetic and decorative joint;
▪ Available in 17 trendy colors, from white, nude, caramel... to charcoal, it easily matches the tiles used and adapts perfectly to the tones of natural stones.
COMFORTABLE TO APPLY
▪ Its fine and creamy texture makes it easy to apply;
It also allows good filling of joints ranging from 1 to 10 mm (and from 1 to 5 mm for natural stones);
▪ Finally, it cleans very easily on the tiles without digging into the joint.
▪ Versatile: CARROJOINT PREMIUM can be used on floors and walls, both indoors and outdoors;
▪ Water-repellent and frost-resistant, this seal also withstands abrasion;
▪ Flexible joint: it is suitable for deformable supports, facades and heated floors;
▪ Quick seal: it dries and cleans quickly from 15 minutes, walking is possible after 3 hours, which allows the premises to be put back into service quickly.
Packaged in metallic gold and black packaging, resistant to any test and equipped with a rigid base giving it perfect shelf life, CARROJOINT PREMIUM completes the CEGECOL® range of tiling joints.
Cegecol® is a brand of the Sika® group.
Practical features of CARROJOINT PREMIUM
Mixing rate: 1,4 to 1,45 liters per 5kg bag
Consumption: 0,3 to 3 kg / m2
Packaging: 5kg aluminum bag, with a visualization of the color of the seal on the packaging
Shelf life: 18 months With very low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions: classified A+ and EC1PLUS