Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
Description See +Hide
Ideal for separating an unheated room (garage, storeroom) from living areas in a detached house, the self-supporting prefabricated insulating panel system is implemented simply in one operation.
It offers insulation without thermal bridges and simplified installation with a universal mounting kit.
Consisting of 2 plates of water-repellent plates or fire version on one side, integrating a polyurethane insulation and a patented honeycomb structure of 4 cm thick allowing the passage of the sheaths, it displays high thermal performance.
- Reaction to fire classification A1 - fire version
- Height: 2600 mm
- Thickness: 147 cm; 165 cm; 185 cm
- Width: 600 mm; 1200 mm - fire version
- Implementation: installation in partitions with mounting kit (soles, keys, rails and tabs)
- Thermal transmission coefficient (U): between 0.17 W / m².K and 0.24 W / m².K
- Thermal resistance (R): between 4.1 m².K / W and 5.86 m².K / W
- Thermal conductivity: (Λ 0.022 W / mK
- CE Regulatory CE marking in accordance with standard NF EN 13165
- DOP N ° UNIDOP 2017006
- ACERMI CERTIFICATION N ° 11/121/686
- ISOLE use profile certified I5, S2, 03, L2, E4
- Shock behavior tests CSTB N ° MRF 16 26064892
- Calculation of thermal values Up and Ψ N ° 16-088
- VOC Level A + Very low emissions for volatile substances emitted into indoor air
General documentation SeeHide