Each new regulation forces us to rethink our building systems for ever more performance, and today, with the RE 2020, also less carbon impact. Thermal bridges are the sinews of war when we know that they represent 20% of thermal losses in single-family homes, and 18% in new isolated collective *.
Selection of products
To read also
- Dynaco S-5 Atex high-speed door: the certified solution to reduce the risk of explosion
- Placo presents a new formula for its Placomix Pro and Placomix Lite plasters
- Hexagon revolutionizes reality capture with its next-generation laser scanner, the ultra-fast Leica BLK360
- ClimaverR®, the first rigid pre-insulated air duct from Isover
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty