For flat roofs that also form a terrace, this walk-in window offers the ideal solution to bring light into the room below, without wasting space on the flat roof.
Selection of products
To read also
- Carrojoint Premium by Cegecol®: a new aesthetic and versatile tiling joint
- Recticel Simfocor® receives the Solar Impulse environmental efficiency label
- Clareo exclusively unveils its new Design lighting range integrating the Zambelis brand
- Urbanit Jouplast: constructive solution for fitting out permeable spaces
- Summer comfort and RE2020: reversible surfaces associated with an anhydrite screed are the asset for tomorrow
- Udirev presents Pixis, a new collection of laminate floors dedicated to real estate development
- Respect for the environment, RE 2020: steel joinery has arguments!
- High profile: colored lights created by Delta Light and MVRDV from production scraps
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds