The decree of September 11, 2020, modifying that of December 4, 2015, makes the zero jump shower mandatory in all new housing located on the ground floor of residential buildings and in individual houses since January 1, 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- Isover launches Isoconfort 35 kraft 300 mm
- Silverwood publishes a guide to its solutions that meet fire regulations
- Resineo releases a new white color within its Resineo Quartz range
- The glass balustrade: up to 2.500 mm in length to secure windows and balconies
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?