The Tomi Ungerer Media Library underwent renovation work in 2017, aiming to highlight 8 convivial spaces defined over 1000m². This public establishment provides access to different types of media, allowing on-site consultation and borrowing at home.
Selection of products
To read also
- Church of the Trinity: launch of the biggest heritage restoration project in the city of Paris
- New step for the creation of an urban park in Dakar, Senegal
- The transformation of the La Part Dieu shopping center in Lyon is coming to an end
- Macron inaugurates the completely restored Hôtel de la Marine, a new tourist attraction in Paris
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO: all together to make the 2021 edition a success
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?