The thermal insulation of buildings has become a major issue. Increasingly demanding construction standards in terms of energy performance have led to the need to use efficient solutions to reduce heat loss and optimize energy savings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Alsic, specialist in thermal insulation products, offers solutions in accordance with decree no. 2023-444
- New Fis RC II resin from fischer
- Bjelin presents its new products
- Zehnder ComfoAir Flex: New ceiling-mounted dual-flow ventilation unit for homes with limited space
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades