The Narbonne Theater opened its doors in 1994. Composed of two performance halls, one with 900 seats, the other with 276, a rehearsal hall and an exhibition hall, it is part of the network of National Scenes. This network is the heir to a desire for decentralization which has been expressed through theatrical work since the liberation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Summit meeting at the border between the DRC and Uganda for a road project in the red zone
- The renovation of the emblematic "caterpillar" of the Center Pompidou is completed
- Church of the Trinity: launch of the biggest heritage restoration project in the city of Paris
- New step for the creation of an urban park in Dakar, Senegal
- The transformation of the La Part Dieu shopping center in Lyon is coming to an end
- Macron inaugurates the completely restored Hôtel de la Marine, a new tourist attraction in Paris
- A palace of discovery outside the walls and green for budding scientists
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"