Real estate appraisal and valuation may seem similar but are actually very different in many ways. In practice, their objectives, costs and target audience are very distinct. We explain everything you need to know in this article.
Selection of products
To read also
- Valode & Pistre is launching the 2nd edition of its Archi Jeunes competition!
- Accidents at work: for Dussopt, "600 deaths per year is not acceptable"
- CAPEB continues to set up a movement of economic solidarity within the building sector
- TotalEnergies spins off an oil field in Kazakhstan and signs a wind project there
- CAPEB sends 26 proposals to Elisabeth Borne for an active contribution of craftsmen to the energy renovation of buildings
- Action Logement unveils its "massive, historic, structuring" decarbonization plan
- For heating, think about heating networks
- Coreal partners with TotaLinuX to recover energy from data centers and heat its future real estate programs
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban