The Myral solution, already acclaimed for its thermal performance and technical qualities, stands out today for its aesthetics. The Burgundian industrialist has developed with the color design agency Nacarat, a new range of finishes in his Les Intemporels range, inspired by the richness of the regional landscapes. A meaningful approach that aims to offer architects a harmonious vision and inspire them in their project to clad the facades of buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Towards an identity card for green concrete
- New Schöck Signo® fiber-reinforced concrete formwork: Quality, durability and aesthetics at the heart of prefabrication
- New range of Air Flux 6300 air conditioning with heat recovery from Bosch Thermotechnologie
- Research project "Odyssey of materials in extreme fire"
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households