The Millet Group, manufacturer of made-to-measure joinery since 1946, continues to innovate.
Selection of products
To read also
- France becomes the 2nd most innovative country in Europe in 3D printing and ranks 4th in the world
- Pixar, Adobe, Apple, Autodesk and Nvidia form alliance to support OpenUSD and promote open standards for 3D content
- Calixta enriches its sizing and thermal costing offering with its new “express simulation” formula
- Launch of Batireglo: a tool for easy access to technical building regulations and sharing between professionals
- A new platform to manage your certificate of capacity with ease
- Elcia and Eldo partnership: joint interview with Edouard Catrice CEO of Elcia and Jean-Bernard Melet, President of Eldo
- The urgency to "take the AI train" still little understood by the bosses
- Can interactive degressive auctions breathe new life into the real estate market?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses