Manufacturer of custom joinery since 1946, the MILLET Group is today one of the French leaders in industrial joinery with eight production sites. A success that the company owes to the quality of its production, but also to the originality of its products.
Selection of products
To read also
- Louineau unveils its new covering and fixing systems
- Erlus launches its new roof tile E 58 SL-D in slate gray
- National Air Quality Day: insulating your home to breathe better?
- Urban planning in all its facets with Alkern
- Mb Rock Premium by Rockwool voted “favorite” by the jury among the 2021 Artibat novelties
- New Hansgrohe Pulsify shower line for maximum comfort and optimized space
- AEG launches its range of laser measuring instruments for professionals
- Proximus successfully tests a new AGC glass antenna in Brussels for better connectivity
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat