Durieu Group, 100 years already! Since 1923, this family company has transmitted its commitment to the sustainability of materials. And each product range integrates: efficiency, technicality, performance and durability, combined with cutting-edge know-how.
Selection of products
To read also
- Xavier Guesnu, new Managing Director of Lafarge France
- The Liebot Group announces the appointment of Patrice Bondy as Deputy General Manager
- Saint-Gobain launches its friendly offer for the Australian CSR for 2,7 billion euros
- Rehau partners with the new Campus Hors-Site construction school
- Metal construction, a dynamic supported by engineering structures, industrial and commercial buildings
- The Alkern cradle factory in Harnes is in turn switching to low-carbon construction
- The Société Francilienne de Bâtiment and Cycle Up inaugurate a new storage warehouse in Aulnay-sous-Bois
- Saint-Gobain in negotiations for the acquisition of the Australian construction group CSR
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time