At Würth, we know that each construction professional has specific needs depending on the work to be carried out. Choosing the right site equipment for carrying out your customers' construction or renovation projects is essential to guarantee your safety (or that of your workers) and maximize your performance.
Selection of products
To read also
- Tryba launches a brand new collection of PVC and Aluminum windows
- "1m²", a safe and easy to install space-saving staircase
- Jouplast presents its new Profildeck H27 profile for terraces
- Dynaco S-5 Atex high-speed door: the certified solution to reduce the risk of explosion
- Placo presents a new formula for its Placomix Pro and Placomix Lite plasters
- Hexagon revolutionizes reality capture with its next-generation laser scanner, the ultra-fast Leica BLK360
- ClimaverR®, the first rigid pre-insulated air duct from Isover
- Publication of the CSTB practical guide "Works in plasterboard"
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices