Thanks to current technological advances, many companies are using automation and robotics. These two components allow them to better manage the construction projects they lead. Moreover, the current trend is towards prefabricated and modular. This is why we are witnessing, more and more, a gradual replacement of manual processes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Elcia recycles its Batimat stand: the CO2 equivalent of 10 round trips Paris/Madrid by plane saved
- Enjoy Black Week Würth from November 21 to 25
- CEME uses Fieldwire to efficiently coordinate its projects between the field and the office
- The OPPBTP launches "Check Chantier", a mobile application to support construction professionals in prevention on construction sites
- Hiboo now available on the Procore App Marketplace
- A successful first for the Diapason Users Club organized by ISIA, a subsidiary of the ELCIA Group
- Sitowie acquires solid means to revolutionize the predictive maintenance of buildings
- Cap Renov Aids: more than 3.000 financial aids identified for energy renovation work
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?