The government has just confirmed the possibility for shows to be held without limit of gauge from June 30 depending on the health situation in the territories. In this context, the organizers and partners of the Pôle Fenêtre d'ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO are more mobilized than ever to make the next edition (September 21 to 24 - Paris - Porte de Versailles) the highlight of this recovery.
Selection of products
To read also
- With 22.000 visitors, the 2022 edition of Rexel Expo is a success
- The winners of the 2022 Innovation Awards of the Mondial du Bâtiment revealed
- Result of the Eurobois Awards 2022: 8 innovations rewarded
- A group of climate activists briefly block the ring road in Paris
- Responsible housing seeks enterprising policies
- The 2022 Innovation Awards at the Mondial du Bâtiment, an exceptional edition that marks the post-pandemic recovery
- The Order of Architects is organizing its major conference of Regions in Dijon on June 29, 30 and July 1
- Behind the scenes of construction: when young people discover the building trades
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?