The decarbonization of construction is now obvious. In new construction as well as in renovation, the entire building sector works together for a more virtuous and sustainable future.
Selection of products
To read also
- France Hydrogene launches the first annual barometer of the deployment of hydrogen in France
- Climate emergency: how to effectively reduce your carbon footprint?
- Biogas, a local and flexible energy, serving the resilience of our energy system
- Renewable energies: last green light from the Assembly
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- Offshore wind tax: the mayor of Saint-Nazaire welcomes the vote on a new amendment
- Evolution of energy consumption by individuals in France in 2022
- Lille to Pau, Cherbourg in Spain, in the summer of 2022 many cities have changed their climate
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials