Copanel is a facade cladding made from natural materials. These high density fiber cement sheets combine lightness and unequaled resistance capacity. Its double compression and autoclave stabilization process gives it performance of optimum consistency and durability (resistance to frost, pollution and mold, for example).
Selection of products
To read also
- Eclisse reveals the material by presenting Eclisse 40 and its new Glass & Aluminum range
- Vimar presents the new Voxie intercoms
- Bioalkyd, the new bio-based paint developed with nature by Zolpan
- Milwaukee® Introduces 4 New Green Lasers and Their Accessories
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate