The result is superb: a curved mineral monolith, composed of slate to recall the element of identity of this Belgian region. The ubiquitous slates were supplied by CUPA PIZARRAS, a global player in natural slate.
Selection of products
To read also
- Etoile eco-district: the footbridge project that will connect Annemasse and Ambilly is validated by Annemasse Agglo
- A 50s brick house reinvents itself with the cropping and siding of its 'hat' roof, which overlooks the central living space
- At the Village des Athlètes-Universeine, Cibetec wins the gold medal for low-carbon custom-made precast concrete
- The Mont-Blanc tunnel will close for 15 weeks in 2023 then in 2024 for works
- Inauguration of the archives of the European Metropolis of Lille: a model of sobriety and energy performance
- Rheinzink participates in the energy renovation of the Chenôve town hall
- The Carlton de Cannes, the star hotel, reopens after three years of work
- Wicona joinery in recycled aluminum at the service of 100% natural ventilation at the Marcel Pagnol school in Sénas
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector