Bouyer Leroux, a company in the Bouyer Leroux group, manufactures and markets ranges of terracotta products:
- bio'bric: n ° 1 in the French market for wall bricks, partition bricks and flues
- bio'bric Façades: range of terracotta facing (cladding)
- tegula for channel tiles, traditional
Bouyer Leroux is established on 9 production sites spread across the national territory. The expertise and knowledge of terracotta allow the company to define very early on its production tools as well as the manufacturing processes to be implemented in order to guarantee the recognized quality of its products.
Bouyer Leroux has always made innovation the engine of its development by improving the performance of its products and its process. This strong commitment of society can also be seen in sustainable development, from its environmental policy to its social policy.
Building healthy and energy efficient is a challenge that bio'bric terracotta solutions take up every day.
The latest news See +
- The Bouyer Leroux Group has finalized the acquisition of the Maine Group
- The new canal'di tile, the aesthetics of a traditional canal tile and the reliability of the locking tile
- Bouyer Leroux submits an offer to Financière Maine and enters into exclusive negotiations for the acquisition of Groupe Maine