The architecture software dedicated to the 3D digital model is releasing a new version which will be available on March 8. This complete and all-in-one BIM solution is aimed at architects, planners or design offices. ARCHLine 2021 is enriched with new functionalities and strives to provide its users with more efficient tools.
Selection of products
To read also
- MyProSizer, the energy simulation software for solar professionals confirms its success
- Trace Software pushes photovoltaic design even further with the archelios PRO PV application
- Enscape 3.0, the real-time rendering solution for architects, more intuitive and realistic
- The new version of Diapason, the ERP specialized in Carpentry, is available for manufacturers
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"