The second cause of serious and/or fatal accidents in the construction industry, occupational road risk remains a major risk in this sector. It is the subject of particular attention in the Occupational Health Plan 4, as well as in the first government plan for the prevention of serious and fatal accidents presented in March 2022 and setting the roadmap for reducing these accidents for the next four years.
Selection of products
To read also
- Heatwave alert: the right reflexes to protect yourself during high heat on construction sites
- Covid-19: The OPPBTP recalls the good reflexes to protect itself from the virus and limit contamination
- Ras le vol, a device to secure construction sites
- Launch of a new job study to improve the working conditions of carpenters
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?