Faced with the impossibility of a majority of French people to acquire their housing, the FFB has been asking for several months for the continuation of the zero-interest loan for new housing, in all territories, for all types of housing.
Selection of products
To read also
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- CAPEB, alongside major players in the sector, renews its call to the Prime Minister for an immediate review of MaPrimeRénov'
- Infrastructure at the heart of climate change adaptation policies
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Housing crisis: anger rises among building professionals who demand immediate measures
- Professional organizations in Housing and Construction react to Gabriel Attal's statements
- The construction industry in turn calls for an end to the increase in the tax on non-road diesel (GNR)
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset