Three decrees aiming to apply the objective of “zero net artificialization of soils” in 2050 to combat the concreteization of land appeared Tuesday, November 28 in the Official Journal, indicated the Ministry of Ecological Transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- U2P “alerts” on two proposals for the simplification law
- Roland Lescure reopens the debate on France's energy sovereignty and plans a law this year
- Housing: the SRU law, stop or still?
- Taxation, powers of mayors... the Assembly adopts a text to regulate “Airbnb” type housing
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!