On March 16, the Senate adopted, by a large majority, a cross-partisan bill on a senatorial initiative aimed at facilitating the implementation of the objectives of "zero net artificialisation" in the heart of the territories. He is now waiting for the Government to put it on the agenda of the National Assembly so that the parliamentary discussion can continue and be concluded before the summer.
Selection of products
To read also
- RE2020: new carbon thresholds in 2025, 2028 and 2031
- Tourist cities will be able to better regulate furnished tourist accommodation
- Fight against concretization: compromise deputies-senators for more "flexibility"
- More money and stability for housing renovations, senators demand
- Sites & Cités Remarquables and the CDI FNAIM ask the government for an ECD specific to old buildings
- The government unveils a plan against "overtourism"
- Prohibition of gas boilers: twelve measures to accompany the government's proposal
- Prohibition of gas boilers: The government launches a consultation with the sectors concerned
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades