On the occasion of the 12th Youth Housing Week, organized by UNCLLAJ, in partnership with the State and Action Logement, Unafo insists on the need to produce more FJTs and residences for young active people.
Selection of products
To read also
- The "thermal strainers" more numerous than expected according to real estate professionals
- Resumption of new home sales in the first half of the year but the general trend remains downward
- PAP alerts on the rise in scam attempts to rent student accommodation
- Housing starts down, but building permits are on the rise
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate