A will written in a language that its author does not understand, even by a notary assisted by an interpreter and in front of witnesses, is not valid, especially since it is permitted to write it in any language.
Selection of products
To read also
- Toxic algae, possible hidden defect for the house by the sea
- New abusive clauses in house construction contracts
- A seller is rarely committed to the real estate agent
- Total compensation if the expropriation displaces a business
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022