Cellular concrete is an answer to the constructions of tomorrow in terms of durability, thermal efficiency, and reduction of the carbon footprint. Present for more than 30 years in France, Xella covers all market needs, in new construction, renovation and rehabilitation, through its 5 brands: Ytong, Siporex, Silka, Multipor and Hebel.
Selection of products
To read also
- Xavier Guesnu, new Managing Director of Lafarge France
- The Liebot Group announces the appointment of Patrice Bondy as Deputy General Manager
- France Air welcomes its new marketing director
- Jérôme Seurre appointed President of the SNBPE Technical Commission
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset