The founder of the operator Free Xavier Niel will finance a free school to train in agricultural professions next September in Yvelines (78), a source close to the file told AFP on Thursday, confirming information from the magazine Capital.
Selection of products
To read also
- Executive and social partners decided to clean up the training systems
- The FEEBAT energy saving training program publishes its 2020 activity report
- The professional integration of young people has progressed less quickly with the crisis
- More than one million training courses funded since 2018 thanks to the skills investment plan
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?