Würth France is putting safety in the spotlight via an omnichannel communication campaign around this theme. Security is at the heart of the activity of professionals and Würth France wishes to support them by offering them solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
Selection of products
To read also
- Saint-Gobain launches its friendly offer for the Australian CSR for 2,7 billion euros
- Rehau partners with the new Campus Hors-Site construction school
- The Alkern cradle factory in Harnes is in turn switching to low-carbon construction
- Saint-Gobain in negotiations for the acquisition of the Australian construction group CSR
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal