Indoor air quality is a public health issue for building professionals and users. Healthier air improves quality of life and reduces the risk of respiratory allergies.
Selection of products
To read also
- New range of Air Flux 6300 air conditioning with heat recovery from Bosch Thermotechnologie
- New range of small articulated loaders Bobcat
- Hager launches four new charging stations for electric vehicles
- New range of "Rockpanel Metals" products for facade
- Leitz presents a new range of air purifiers incorporating innovative technologies
- Mann + Hummel Launches Antiviral Air Purifiers To Fight Covid-19
- Siniat unveils a new range of ready-to-use plasters
- Isone® 2, the fire damper that simplifies installation and guarantees the safety of occupants and buildings
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!