It was accompanied by a passionate architect that the Demathieu Bard group worked from January 2015 on the realization of a high-end technical project: the construction of the Turkish consulate in Strasbourg.
Selection of products
To read also
- Rheinzink participates in the energy renovation of the Chenôve town hall
- The Carlton de Cannes, the star hotel, reopens after three years of work
- Wicona joinery in recycled aluminum at the service of 100% natural ventilation at the Marcel Pagnol school in Sénas
- Ecophon equips the Humathèque on the Condorcet campus (93) with its acoustic solutions
- The reception area of a major German health insurer made with Himacs
- Rairies Montrieux terracotta tiles showcased at Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann
- In New Aquitaine, Ouvêo is renovating an 1835 Girondine house with bespoke aluminum joinery
- Scalable and transformable housing signed AIR, delivered to Malakoff
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"