From October 3 to 6, 2022, find Würth France (Pavilion 4 - stand N° G120) on the occasion of the Mondial du Bâtiment at Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles with a resolutely up-to-date theme: GREEN & CONNECTED!
Selection of products
To read also
- Discover the cost center on wurth.fr
- Cheminées Poujoulat brightens up its notoriety with a third weather sponsorship
- Jérôme Pécresse, senior executive of General Electric, leaves his functions
- Rector & Techniwood: the combination of industrial concrete and wood prefabrication for intelligent decarbonization of buildings
- Rehau Window Solutions and AGC Glass Europe partner to develop doors and windows with vacuum insulated glass
- Arkema raises its forecasts, despite falling net profit
- Vicat's sales increase in the 1st half, but profits are weighed down by energy costs
- Wienerberger shows strong growth in the first half of 2022
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Real estate developers face soaring construction costs
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Pressure from all sides on new property prices in France
- New generation installation: save time on site with fix'bric!
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020