In November 2022, the republication rate* of advertisements on PAP.fr stood at 9,4%, compared to 4,6% six months earlier and 1,8% in November 2021. A stable indicator over the last 10 years, traditionally between 1 and 2%. The owners concerned indicate that if their sale did not succeed, it was because their buyer refused a loan.
Selection of products
To read also
- 2023, a dark year for business failures in France, construction and real estate on the front line
- Domino effect of the real estate crisis on the consumption of housing equipment
- Abysmal fall for the real estate development market which reached a historic low point in 2023
- Further drop in reservations for new housing in the 4th quarter of 2023
- 15th Real estate land cost barometer: 2023 key tax figures in a crisis market
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Sales prices of homes in mountain resorts up 2%, study finds
- The Banque de France anticipates a smooth restart of the French economy
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time