The Court of Cassation has rendered two judgments following appeals relating to the cap on severance pay, instituted by order no.
Selection of products
To read also
- Traders closed during confinement must pay their rents
- End of the adventure for the builder of the Phoenix houses
- The prosecution appeals the two releases in the trial of the collapsed balcony in Angers
- An "anti-Airbnb" regulation suspended in the administrative court in the Basque Country
- Balcony collapsed in Angers: suspended prison sentence for three defendants, the architect released
- "Ill-gotten gains" in Gabon: first indictments in France of children of Omar Bongo
- Four months in prison for the owners of a Marseille building threatening to collapse
- Justice dismisses nine associations against the building permit for the Triangle de Gonesse station
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices