Back in France, after passing through Canada and Japan, this year WOODRISE 2023 will honor wood construction around the decarbonization of buildings and cities, economic competitiveness and green finance, as well as medium and high-rise projects internationally.
Selection of products
To read also
- The executive present in force at the start of the Medef, the bosses defiant
- Woodrise 2023 programming update: decarbonization, competitiveness, innovation… on the menu of the 4th Congress
- Woodrise, the international congress of medium and high-rise wooden buildings returns to France
- Responsible housing seeks enterprising policies
- More than 4.200 participants in the "European Conference on Energy Transition" gathered on the theme of energy sobriety
- Annual congress of the order of surveyors
- The Concrete Village under the Smart Concrete Systems banner at the Carrefour des Gestions Locales de l'Eau
- European Energy Transition Conference, from 22 to 24 January 2019 in Dunkirk
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work