WIZZCAD, publisher of BIM-Native Saas solutions for construction, rehabilitation, maintenance and project monitoring, announces that it has won around twenty new contracts since the start of the year with SMEs in the construction sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- Elcia signs a partnership with Proginov to offer its Diapason ERP in SaaS mode
- The Elcia Group presents its new products on Equipbaie Hall 1 Stand G32
- Matterport passes the milestone of five million managed spaces
- Matterport and Facebook AI Research Collaborate to Create World's Largest 3D Spatial Database
- AC Environnement creates Digiliance to accelerate the digitization of the existing building
- Elcia brings together professionals from the Carpentry, Store, Closure sector around two digital Forums
- Flip chooses the Elcia configurator for its new online entry area
- Innovative company BluePad continues to attract new customers despite the crisis
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria