WIZZCAD, a digital solution for the construction, rehabilitation and maintenance of buildings, announces that its application, acclaimed by donors and construction majors, has been used for the rehabilitation of more than 20.000 private and social housing.
Selection of products
To read also
- Macron inaugurates the completely restored Hôtel de la Marine, a new tourist attraction in Paris
- A palace of discovery outside the walls and green for budding scientists
- Quadrilatère is redeveloping the headquarters of Crédit Immobilier de France
- A 17.000 m² roof lit with Onduclair Thermo
- In New York, "Little Island", the new park levitating on the Hudson
- Installation of 2 Therminox exterior conduits culminating at a height of 40 meters
- La Charlotte entrusts Portakabin with the construction of its ephemeral boutique-factory
- Inauguration in Paris of the Carnavalet museum after a "titanic" renovation
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"