Construction will no longer be Bouygues' primary business: the takeover of Equans, a technical services entity in the energy sector, tilts the conglomerate towards the market leading to the energy transition, even if the sum disbursed - 7,1 billion - dropped the title on the stock market on Monday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Quadrapol launches Papillon, an ecological and economical Tiny House in high-end wood
- In Grandpuits, the TotalEnergies refinery has turned the page on oil
- In Haute-Savoie, a real estate developer prohibits "Airbnb rental" in its accommodation
- Bouygues confirms its growth objectives and welcomes Equans
- The CSTB launches QB Modulaire, the certification dedicated to modular construction
- Vinci wins 4 billion euro contract for the new Toronto subway
- Caisse d'Épargne Ile-de-France finances the energy transition and renovation of condominium works
- Construction sites in Qatar: a subsidiary of Vinci summoned by the French justice "with a view to a possible indictment"
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains