Construction will no longer be Bouygues' primary business: the takeover of Equans, a technical services entity in the energy sector, tilts the conglomerate towards the market leading to the energy transition, even if the sum disbursed - 7,1 billion - dropped the title on the stock market on Monday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Office real estate erodes Nexity's turnover
- The ACPR sanctions the company Assurance Mutuelle D'Illkirch-Graffenstaden
- Vinci Airports sets up in Mexico
- Equans, TF1-M6: Bouygues stays the course on its merger-acquisition operations despite their costs
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure