The objectives are no longer enough: industrialists and defenders of renewable energies want to believe that Elisabeth Borne will be the Prime Minister "of results", to push solar, biogas or wind power, which is still struggling.
Selection of products
To read also
- The SNCF wants to multiply the solar panels on its land
- The dream of solar charging for electric cars
- Appeal by ecologists in Hauts-de-France against a subsidy for anti-wind turbines
- Wind power in the North Sea: TenneT announces "large-scale" tender
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter